Our Creativity Sparks Mentoring Program = Personalized Creativity Lessons for Kids!
Who is this for?
- Kids who are creative, who would benefit from coaching/mentoring.
- Kids who are motivated to create art and/or writing.
- Ages 9-13.
Here’s how it works…
10 weeks of creativity lessons that include:
- one-to-one personalized guidance in creativity & art techniques by me (Barbara Hengstenberg). I’m an artist and writer, certified to teach grades K-6.
- Students will receive a personalized email from me each Monday, which will include the activity focus for that week, a link to the appropriate Creativity Sparks episode, and personal instructions from me.
- Students will communicate directly with me throughout the week for feedback and guidance.
- Students will keep a portfolio of their work throughout the program.
- Each student will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the 10 weeks.
What does it cost?
While Creativity Sparks episodes are always available at no charge, I am charging $25 per week to provide personalized coaching/mentoring to each student, for a total of $250 for 10 weeks per student.
Would you like to sponsor a student?
If you would like to sponsor a student for an upcoming session, please contact me at Barbara@CreativitySparks.org.
Contact me for more information or to find out when the next registration period opens!