Trace the Natural World
Anticipated release date: Friday, December 4, 2020
Through this Spark, participants will..
- consider the natural world as art
- notice patterns in nature
- notice nature’s textures
- notice nature’s colors
- draw and embellish bits of the natural world as a means in which to help in the ability to see in a more focused manner
- children, ages 5-18
SUPPLIES FOR THIS SPARK
- Bits of dropped nature: flowers, leaves, stems, bark, shells, pebbles, etc.
- Drawing paper or watercolor paper
- Marker, colored pencils or watercolor paints/brushes/water pot
DOWNLOADABLE RESOURCES FOR THIS SPARK
- None needed for this Spark!
“Creativity is a continual surprise.”Ray Bradbury, writer